Connect your mind, body and soul. Breathe and begin to heal.
The discipline of yoga was developed in India more than 5,000 years ago. This practice of mental focus and physical strength increases our flexibility and connects our minds with our bodies. If you think “I’m not flexible!” you’re not alone. Many people are anxious to take a yoga class for the first time, but this principle can be practiced by everyone.
At BreatheMoreYoga, we are here to tell you that yoga is for any experience or fitness level! We pride ourselves on the holistic community we have created in Tolland, CT that is welcoming to all people. For more balance and inner peace in your life, come to BreatheMoreYoga to experience the services we offer.
Our Services allow you to heal, grow and thrive at BreatheMoreYoga, a warm and comfortable studio that provides the following yoga and fitness classes and holistic healing services:
- Reiki treaments – Energy Healing and balancing with an end result of deep relaxation, grounding and centering.
- Holistic Life Coaching: work on personal and professional goals with a mind, body, soul approach.
- Tai Chi: Ancient Chinese disciplines modernized into flowing movements, to improve posture and relieve stress.
- Massage Therapy: Swedish, Deep Tissue, Sports, Pre-Natal, Manual Lymphatic Drainage and Stretching available.
- Yoga: From gentle and beginner-level to heated power yoga, Yin and Restorative.
- POP Pilates: Traditional Pilates poses choreographed to modern day music for an uplifting take on this body strengthening discipline.
- Barre: Full body workout isolating specific muscle groups. Strengthen, lengthen and tone your muscles and work your core!
Owner Mindy Porell, our teaching and desk staff and studio members are committed to charitable giving. We partner with a Tolland-based outreach program, “From the Heart” to assist children and families, seniors, members of our armed forces and people with disabilities. Over the years, we have collected items for families in need and sent care packages to soldiers on active duty. BreatheMoreYoga brings the yogic principle “seva”, to serve others, outside the studio and into our local community.
We Are an Easy Drive From the Following Towns: